• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Convertion

seus

Question

Hi..

I'm new in here.

I have tried to convert a movie to my iphone. It will only convert the main audio (english), and I want to convert to danish language. The video also have danish language included.

When I choose options the audio is not hilighted and is only showing main. :huh:

Merry christmas to everyone

Seus

2 answers to this question

When there are multiple audio tracks on a DVD you should be able to click Options and the audio becomes a button for choosing the desired track. You also can choose an audio track by clicking Options and then Video and choosing Custom. Next to the video title there is a button for selecting a specific audio track.

Another possible way is to choose Video Files as the format in the Convert window and choose DVD with the top button of the Toast Media Browser. Find the DVD or VIDEO_TS folder with the media browser and double-click on what appears in the browser window. You will see the individual video titles. Drag the one you want to the Toast window. When Toast is done extracting the video click the Edit button where there should be an option to select a specific audio track when multiple audio tracks are present.

Archived