Cannot Edit Chapters

fagopher

Question

I am using MyDVD, I selected a Menu style and added a movie. I then click on Edit Chapters, and it opens a new window "Edit Chapters" and I wait till it loads the movie in the small black box. after a few seconds it shows the duration of the movie: 01:40:09:12 and the buttons (play/forward..) but the movie does not get displayed in the black box.

If I click on the play button, nothing happens, if I click in the Automatically create chapters "Go" button, nothing happens.

If I move the dial it moves the position value, but the black box remains black...

Any idea how to make it work?

Thanks

2 answers to this question

I am using MyDVD, I selected a Menu style and added a movie. I then click on Edit Chapters, and it opens a new window "Edit Chapters" and I wait till it loads the movie in the small black box. after a few seconds it shows the duration of the movie: 01:40:09:12 and the buttons (play/forward..) but the movie does not get displayed in the black box.

If I click on the play button, nothing happens, if I click in the Automatically create chapters "Go" button, nothing happens.

If I move the dial it moves the position value, but the black box remains black...

Any idea how to make it work?

Thanks

Switch to the software mode if currently in hardware mode (File/Tools/Options). See if that helps.

What kind of movie are you adding? In what format is the movie? Where did the movie come from?

Archived