• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creating a button on a video clip

BoComServ

Question

In a production that I am working on I have created a menu with several buttons that connect to video clips. When a video clip (movie) finishes playing it returns to that menu allowing the user to select another video clip or returing to a previous menu. Is it possible to create a button (or do some other manuever) to return the user to the menu prior to the video clip ending. The video clips are all short (3 to 3 1/2 minutes) but the ability to return to ther menu before the clip runs its course would be nice.

2 answers to this question

In a production that I am working on I have created a menu with several buttons that connect to video clips. When a video clip (movie) finishes playing it returns to that menu allowing the user to select another video clip or returing to a previous menu. Is it possible to create a button (or do some other manuever) to return the user to the menu prior to the video clip ending. The video clips are all short (3 to 3 1/2 minutes) but the ability to return to ther menu before the clip runs its course would be nice.

If I understand correctly, you want to place a control button onto the movie that will return control to the menu page while the video is playing. Not possible as far as I can see.

You already have a button that returns you to the menu at any time - its the Menu button on the remote :blink:

Thanks Digital Guru. Hadn't given the menu remote button a thought. Guess I was too engrossed in the production piece, my first. BoComServ

Archived