• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Unhappy Customer - part II

WEtzSRGRGWEgEWRgWREG

Since purchase in October and successfully fulfilling all return requirements, I have been unable to get a promised refund. I had been happy with ROXIO up to this point, but now, I would highly recommend against purchasing their products. No one will take ownership or responsibility in processing my request. I have e-mail traffic indicating:

Please allow 5 - 7

days for the credit to be applied

, this was 2 month ago.

Sorry for the rant and to disturb happy users.

You waited this long ? Did you check with your credit card company? Did you look for Digital River, Sonic Solutions, etc. on your statements.

Contact Digital River again; we can't help you here because we have nothing to do with the company; we just use the software.

My original message:

Since purchase in October and successfully fulfilling all return requirements, I have been unable to get a promised refund. I had been happy with ROXIO up to this point, but now, I would highly recommend against purchasing their products. No one will take ownership or responsibility in processing my request. I have e-mail traffic indicating:
Please allow 5 - 7 days for the credit to be applied
, this was 2 month ago.

Sorry for the rant and to disturb happy users.

sknis replied and thread was locked before I could respond:

You waited this long ? Did you check with your credit card company? Did you look for Digital River, Sonic Solutions, etc. on your statements.

Contact Digital River again; we can't help you here because we have nothing to do with the company; we just use the software.

No, I certainly did not wait this long, I have been in CONSTANT contact SINCE October. Oh, and yes, I have checked my credit card and paypal accounts. I want to warn others who

just use the software
that should a problem arise, you may have trouble getting a refund.

Again, I am sorry for any trouble, but I am going to pursue any and all means until I get a refund.

Archived