ZeroCfgSvc Error Message After Installing EMC-8

nweinfeld

Question

While installing EMC-8 I was informed that a file which I lamentably did not note the name of was incompatible and needed to be removed. After installation, every time I boot up I receive the following error message: "ZeroCfgSvc MFC application has encountered a problem and has to close." I have as yet encountered no subsequent problems with any programs, though I have as yet made scant use of EMC-8. I find no reference to this message in the database or in the forums, nor does a Google search for "ZeroCfgSvc" turn up anything of relevance. Help?

2 answers to this question

While installing EMC-8 I was informed that a file which I lamentably did not note the name of was incompatible and needed to be removed. After installation, every time I boot up I receive the following error message: "ZeroCfgSvc MFC application has encountered a problem and has to close." I have as yet encountered no subsequent problems with any programs, though I have as yet made scant use of EMC-8. I find no reference to this message in the database or in the forums, nor does a Google search for "ZeroCfgSvc" turn up anything of relevance. Help?

All depends what you consider relevant.

http://search.msn.com/results.asp?FORM=sCP...eroCfgSvc%20MFC

Archived