update problem

dweiss6914

Question

5 answers to this question

What is the full name and version number of your copy/ Did you purchase this ypurself, or did it come preinstalled on your system? Or did it come as a bundled software with a burner you bought?

Note that the update is only applicable for retail version. This is what it says in the update web page.

For existing Easy Media Creator 10 users only. This update/download does not offer any new features.

Please read before downloading:

• You must own a valid copy of the full, retail version of Easy Media Creator 10. If you did not purchase a retail copy, this update will not work for any other version of Easy Media Creator.
  • Your current copy of Easy Media Creator 10 may already be up-to-date. Open the application and go to Help -> About... to see if you already have this build installed before downloading.

What is the full name and version number of your copy/ Did you purchase this ypurself, or did it come preinstalled on your system? Or did it come as a bundled software with a burner you bought?

Note that the update is only applicable for retail version. This is what it says in the update web page.

For existing Easy Media Creator 10 users only. This update/download does not offer any new features.

Please read before downloading:

• You must own a valid copy of the full, retail version of Easy Media Creator 10. If you did not purchase a retail copy, this update will not work for any other version of Easy Media Creator.
  • Your current copy of Easy Media Creator 10 may already be up-to-date. Open the application and go to Help -> About... to see if you already have this build installed before downloading.

Thanks for the quick reply. It is the retail version and is called Easy Media Creator 10. The seriel # is xx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx...I checked before updating and I had an older build so I updated to the current one.

I hope this will help you to solve my problem...........Dave

What is your operating system? If Windows XP, what versions of IE and Windows Media Player are currently installed in your PC?

________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________ Windows XP IE7 Media Player 11.0

Archived