• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Easy Media Creator 10 Suite

novi2some

Question

7 answers to this question

When trying to combine two or more video files, I get the error message "Unable to build render graph". How can I fix this?

Check these two articles to see if one will give you the information you want.

If that doesn't help, please post your computer specs especially your video card/chip information.

Edited by sknis

I have a comercial version I bought from Costco. I copied the line, regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Roxio\VideoCore 10\sonicmcdsdv.ax", and hit enter. I got the same error that the module could not be found.

Do you have Easy Media Creator 10 or Creator 2010? Two different versions, a couple of year apart.

Please list your computer specs; ezpecially your video card/chip.

Edited by sknis

I have a comercial version I bought from Costco. I copied the line, regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Roxio\VideoCore 10\sonicmcdsdv.ax", and hit enter. I got the same error that the module could not be found.

If you have more than one version of Roxio, on your computer, it won't be in the Roxio folder. Do a search for the sonicmcdsdv.ax file, and find out where it is, on your computer, and then put in the correct path for the regsvr32 command.

Edited by grandpabruce