• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Slide Show Problems

Romanmt

Question

Its been a long time since I have used Roxio, I think the last version was v 6 that I used and loved it... but just got the 2010 version and am trying to make a slide show. Problem is everytime i try to add some kind of effect on my pictures, the preview screen goes black. Any takers on how to resolve this? :glare:

5 answers to this question

Its been a long time since I have used Roxio, I think the last version was v 6 that I used and loved it... but just got the 2010 version and am trying to make a slide show. Problem is everytime i try to add some kind of effect on my pictures, the preview screen goes black. Any takers on how to resolve this? :glare:

System specs, especially video card? What program are you using to create your slideshow, Videowave I hope. :rolleyes:

Have you tried switching to software render mode if now in hardware or vice versa (File/Tools/Options in Videowave?

I got it, thank you!!!

System specs, especially video card? What program are you using to create your slideshow, Videowave I hope. :rolleyes:

Have you tried switching to software render mode if now in hardware or vice versa (File/Tools/Options in Videowave?