• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Great Problems with MyDVD LE 6.1.4 for Canon

Giry

Question

Hello.

I've bought a Canon Camcorder DC10 two years ago, and included i've found the software for Editing the clips...MyDVD LE for Canon 6.1.4.

So...for more than one year all was ok.

But unfortunately it's 6 months that for me it's impossible to use this software, in order a great troubleshooting.

When i digit on the button "open disc" in order to import the clips on my mini-dvd...appear me this message: "Canon PC Cam it's not connected to the PC"...but the cam it's already connected.

I've tried to reinstall the software...but nothing.

I've tried to remove the device (the USB cable) and re-installing...but nothing.

Please help me because this it the only software that can import and edit my MiniDVD.

I'm awaiting reponse..and solutions...I'm desperate!!! :rolleyes:

Tnx a lot.

MARCO

2 answers to this question

Hello.

I've bought a Canon Camcorder DC10 two years ago, and included i've found the software for Editing the clips...MyDVD LE for Canon 6.1.4.

So...for more than one year all was ok.

But unfortunately it's 6 months that for me it's impossible to use this software, in order a great troubleshooting.

When i digit on the button "open disc" in order to import the clips on my mini-dvd...appear me this message: "Canon PC Cam it's not connected to the PC"...but the cam it's already connected.

I've tried to reinstall the software...but nothing.

I've tried to remove the device (the USB cable) and re-installing...but nothing.

Please help me because this it the only software that can import and edit my MiniDVD.

I'm awaiting reponse..and solutions...I'm desperate!!! :rolleyes:

Tnx a lot.

MARCO

There is no need to import the video from your miniDVD camcorder to your PC hard drive. If Windows Explorer can see the camcorder, simply copy the video folder from the camcorder to your PC. THen add the video to Videowave.

What operating system are you running? XP, Vista or Windows 7?

Hello.

Tnx for the fast reply.

My O.S. it's Windows XP.

I need to import from my mini-dvd in order to editing the video (normally the software divde the film in chapter and i can make cut etc.)

If i import only the video file i can see one chapter (24 min.) and i must make the division in chapters.

It's too long operation...

But normally the software importing by ny camcorder...i don't know why the program says that ther's no cam conncted on my pc where it's almost connected...

Archived