• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

MyDVD hangs with I try to edit background audio track

NorthBayNerd

Question

MyDVD hangs when I try to edit the background music track I have added. There's no problem with adding clips, or muting the native sound. The problem arises when I click on any one of the audio clips to remove, edit, move.....anything. I have tried 3 different systems and started from scratch with a new project only to have it fail at the exact same place. There is no error, but when I try to close the program it says Audio Wave 12 not responding. The systems I have are Window 7 64 bit, Windows 7 32-bit and XP Pro SP3 (32-bit). I have tried the 'repair' option but that didn't change a thing. I've tried with and without the SP1 installed - makes no difference. Anyone had this problem and solved it?

1 answer to this question

Normally all edits are done in VideoWave and not in MyDVD…

MyDVD is just there to setup the menus and Author the disc!

VideoWave is your editor.

If your problem follows you around to all those different PCs it is most likely something common to all. (the audio file?)

Try a completely different file.

If that too fails, supply detailed steps so we can duplicate it and see what we get. Don't just say and I add an audio file… Tell us what kind of file and what Track you add it to.

Archived