NO SOUND

Soula

Question

4 answers to this question

I CANT GET THE SOUND BURNED ON THE DVD, THE VIDEO IS OK BUT NO AUDIO, ANY SUGGESTIONS? PLS AND THANK YOU

Please turn off the caps unless you have a vision problem

Also supply some details, all you have said is "car won't start". What are you doing exactly, step-by-step. Where did the video come from, what are your system specs, especially video card?

Please turn off the caps unless you have a vision problem

Also supply some details, all you have said is "car won't start". What are you doing exactly, step-by-step. Where did the video come from, what are your system specs, especially video card?

Thank you for responding, pls forgive my lack of detail, this is the first time I have asked for help in any forum. I will try to answer your questions without frustrating you further. I am using Windows 7, I installed the VHS to DVD a few days ago, I dowloaded the movie from my JVC Camcorder, the file is in the Video section of my Laptop. So, to make a DVD I open the Roxio easy VHS to DVD program I go to the Create DVD section choose DVD as my choice of project, then to to add New Movie choose the files from my video library, I also change the menu style ( one of my choice) once done I click on BURN option and let the program do it's part. When the dvd is done and when I play it on my DVD player there is no sound on the file parts of the recorded dvd (there is sound in the menu style though) Now as far as answering the rest of your questions sorry but I don't know where to go to get that info for you :unsure: I trust that the details that I gave you are enough for you to give me some direction, thank you again

Thank you for responding, pls forgive my lack of detail, this is the first time I have asked for help in any forum. I will try to answer your questions without frustrating you further. I am using Windows 7, I installed the VHS to DVD a few days ago, I dowloaded the movie from my JVC Camcorder, the file is in the Video section of my Laptop. So, to make a DVD I open the Roxio easy VHS to DVD program I go to the Create DVD section choose DVD as my choice of project, then to to add New Movie choose the files from my video library, I also change the menu style ( one of my choice) once done I click on BURN option and let the program do it's part. When the dvd is done and when I play it on my DVD player there is no sound on the file parts of the recorded dvd (there is sound in the menu style though) Now as far as answering the rest of your questions sorry but I don't know where to go to get that info for you :unsure: I trust that the details that I gave you are enough for you to give me some direction, thank you again

What program are you using? You posted in the Easy CD and DVD Burning forum but state you are using Vhs to DVD. These are two completely different packages and have different purposes and usage.

What program are you using? You posted in the Easy CD and DVD Burning forum but state you are using Vhs to DVD. These are two completely different packages and have different purposes and usage.

I am using Roxio easy VHS to DVD - create DVD movies frou your VHS tapes and Hi8 or V8 home videos

Archived