• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Trimming Video

Raymond Hansen

Question

I am trying to trim commercials from a video that was taped from a television program. I have been able to do so using Copy and Convert. However, I am then unable to burn it to a CD. I go through the process but it doesn't work. I have tried using VideoWave but I can only trim the beginning and end of the video, nothing in-between. What is the best way to trim commercials from a video and then burn the resulting video to a DVD? I am new to this so please do not get too technical. Or, please provide detailed step-by-step instructions. Thanks.

1 answer to this question

I am trying to trim commercials from a video that was taped from a television program. I have been able to do so using Copy and Convert. However, I am then unable to burn it to a CD. I go through the process but it doesn't work. I have tried using VideoWave but I can only trim the beginning and end of the video, nothing in-between. What is the best way to trim commercials from a video and then burn the resulting video to a DVD? I am new to this so please do not get too technical. Or, please provide detailed step-by-step instructions. Thanks.

Zap commercials