• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

you must install ROXIO Creator before the Content

crashdad

Question

Hello

I bought ROXIO creator 2010 that come with the DVD,

the program runs only so far and I get an errror.

"you must install ROXIO creator before installing the content"

the program then backs up and takes out what it has already installed

I have spent many hours running through all the recommended clean install procedures.

I sent this question to the support people. still waiting for a answer. all I get from them is automated

responses.

I am really pissed off at this product. :angry: I will try to return it if I can, but most places don't take refunds on software.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Gord

4 answers to this question

Hello

I have spent many hours running through all the recommended clean install procedures.

I sent this question to the support people. still waiting for a answer. all I get from them is automated

responses.

I am really pissed off at this product. :angry: I will try to return it if I can, but most places don't take refunds on software.

Thanks Gord

Have you installed the main program? The content can only be installed after the main program has been installed.

Hello

responses.

Thanks Gord

I thought all C2010 versions came on one DVD Disc, no choice installing the program or the content, a all in one install.. Different than the download version..

cd

Have you installed the main program?

:lol: you must be kidding? if I could have installed the main program, I would not ask the question.

My personal view on this software is crap.

the fact that there is this hugh work around that may or maynot work . that involves cleaning registry entries,downloading

cleaner software, cleaning out every user profile with the words ROXIO or Sonic . what a joke for a new instalation.

the developers for this software need to give there head a shake. I have worked with software as my job for 15 years.

and have never come accross such painfull experiance.

lucky for me I phone the vendor that I bought this product from will take it back. I can see now why they don't allow a 30 trial

that you can download. they would never sell any product. because people would never buy it.

good luck to those that actually can use this product. from the pretty pictures it looks like a great product. :unsure:

:lol: you must be kidding? if I could have installed the main program, I would not ask the question.

My personal view on this software is crap.

the fact that there is this hugh work around that may or maynot work . that involves cleaning registry entries,downloading

cleaner software, cleaning out every user profile with the words ROXIO or Sonic . what a joke for a new instalation.

the developers for this software need to give there head a shake. I have worked with software as my job for 15 years.

and have never come accross such painfull experiance.

lucky for me I phone the vendor that I bought this product from will take it back. I can see now why they don't allow a 30 trial

that you can download. they would never sell any product. because people would never buy it.

good luck to those that actually can use this product. from the pretty pictures it looks like a great product. :unsure:

If you purchase the software, through Roxio, you can ask for a refund, within 30 days, if you don't like it.

I like Creator 2010. You have a good day, now.

Archived