• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cant download

Jess 43

I have bought the decoder for windows today to place on my msi wind netbook. It will not download the two messages are

1. This program does not support the operating system detected

2. Setup has determined that your config does not support any of the included products

i have windows media player so i thought this would work. The external dvd player bring up the dvd but i am unable to play it please can anyone help me!?

I have bought the decoder for windows today to place on my msi wind netbook. It will not download the two messages are

2. Setup has determined that your config does not support any of the included products

i have windows media player so i thought this would work. The external dvd player bring up the dvd but i am unable to play it please can anyone help me!?

What operating system is on that notebook?

What "decoder" are you talking about?

Windows 7 starter edition? The program only works with XP or (a different version) Vista. Read the small print.

I hope it is not the blu-ray plug in, your netbook won't have enough power to run it.

Get your $$ back and get one of the versions of CinePlayer. For Blu-Ray, your computer must have a DVD drive that handles that format. Many net books do not.

Netbooks were not made to do a hell of alot, weren't you aware of that when you bought it?

Folks with quad core pc's and dedicated video cards have trouble with Cineplayer!

If you have a DVD drive as sknis has asked, I would recommend VLC media player a (free very small footprint) play-all player

cd

Archived