• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creator 2010 does not launch

dyeci

Question

Hi -

I dowloaded Creator 2010 and Creator 2010 Content, successfully installed both (in that order) and now see the Roxio Creator 2010 icon on my desktop. When I click on Roxio Creator 2010 the red "ROXIO" logo appears for about 10 seconds, disappears and nothing else happens - it does not launch. I have tried the Start menu as well: Under All Programs, I can click on "Roxio 2010", then I see "Applications" and "Roxio Creator 2010." Clicking on "Roxio Creator 2010" from this location creates the same result as clicking on the Desktop icon - no launch. Under "Applications" there are 13 listed. Clicking on most of the 13 applications results in no launch as well. There are four exceptions: BackOnTrack Home, Roxio PhotoShow Express, Roxio Burn Options, and Roxio CinePlayer. For one application - "VideoWave" - I get an error message: "No Permissions to launch application."

Any ideas?

Thanks

5 answers to this question

Hi -

I dowloaded Creator 2010 and Creator 2010 Content, successfully installed both (in that order) and now see the Roxio Creator 2010 icon on my desktop. When I click on Roxio Creator 2010 the red "ROXIO" logo appears for about 10 seconds, disappears and nothing else happens - it does not launch. I have tried the Start menu as well: Under All Programs, I can click on "Roxio 2010", then I see "Applications" and "Roxio Creator 2010." Clicking on "Roxio Creator 2010" from this location creates the same result as clicking on the Desktop icon - no launch. Under "Applications" there are 13 listed. Clicking on most of the 13 applications results in no launch as well. There are four exceptions: BackOnTrack Home, Roxio PhotoShow Express, Roxio Burn Options, and Roxio CinePlayer. For one application - "VideoWave" - I get an error message: "No Permissions to launch application."

Any ideas?

Thanks

I am having the same problem. The programs listed in the applications menu do work. I cannot get the program loaded by double clicking the "Roxio Creator 2010". I am the administrator of the PC