• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

putting multiple film clips onto one dvd

NelliBear

Question

I captured my video clips as AVI files. I have several 10 minute clips that i want on one dvd. When I "add video" it seems to put the next file in my project but when i burn the dvd and put it in my dvd player it would play the first 10 minute video clip and then return to the beginning of the first 10 minute video and play it again....and again ... and so on. How do i make it play all video clips as a continous movie?

2 answers to this question

I captured my video clips as AVI files. I have several 10 minute clips that i want on one dvd. When I "add video" it seems to put the next file in my project but when i burn the dvd and put it in my dvd player it would play the first 10 minute video clip and then return to the beginning of the first 10 minute video and play it again....and again ... and so on. How do i make it play all video clips as a continous movie?

How did you add the clips to your project? Some information on exactly what you did would be helpful.

Do you want to have a menu with a thumbnail for each clip?

Did you select all the clips and when asked how you wanted them added did you select "Add all video clips as one movie"?

Archived