• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

** New Issues** Won't Install (Vista)

Pablo_MArtinez

Question

I too had extreme difficulties installing Easy VHS to DVD on a HP Pavillion Entertainment PC. (Easy this is not!) I had the same issue, took *forever* to install. After following kb steps for "clean install" had to install again 4 times, before software finally recognized that all of the "previous" installs were no longer on system.

** New Issues**

1)every time I start the application, windows attempts to Install the product again! (This is after the blue splash screen appears and the various drivers are loading (as they scroll accross splash screen)).

I have to cancel this asap or the install gets corrupted and I am back at square one. (Not very happy).

2) Next issue is that when I attempt to install SP2, it indicates that the software is not installed! (But it is!)

3) All application work EXCEPT the MediaCapture11.exe - MS Video C++ library calls an error and forces app to close with "...terminate in an unusual way".

I get a R6025 - Pure virtual function call.

As I got this as a gift, I can not return the software, so I am looking to ROXIO for superior customer service to solve the issue I am experiencing.

1 answer to this question