• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

creator 10 installation on windows 7

redneck video

Question

8 answers to this question

When you say 'downloaded' did you get it on the internet or retail?

If from the internet, open the ,exe file with winrar or winzip extract the files to a folder and run setup.exe from the file labelled 'program'

When you say 'downloaded' did you get it on the internet or retail?

If from the internet, open the ,exe file with winrar or winzip extract the files to a folder and run setup.exe from the file labelled 'program'

sorry I meant to say I have the disk and loaded it using the disk.

sorry I meant to say I have the disk and loaded it using the disk.

Just to make sure is it Easy Media Creator 10 (old) or Creator 2010 (latest version)? Easy Media Creator 10 is not W7 compatible. How long have you had the disc?

When you installed, did you have any problems? Did you install with your anti-virus off? Did you prepare your computer this way?

Just to make sure is it Easy Media Creator 10 (old) or Creator 2010 (latest version)? Easy Media Creator 10 is not W7 compatible. How long have you had the disc?

When you installed, did you have any problems? Did you install with your anti-virus off? Did you prepare your computer this way?

had the disk on nov. 17 2009. loaded with anti virus on. Do I have to prepare my computer that way first.

right now I have roxio 10 loaded on my computer. Do i uninstall it and start over?

Yes, you need to uninstall roxio software completly. Check that some system are delivered with preinstalled Roxio burn software etc. So Uninstall it completly make sure no leftovers in directories/ registry entries.

forllow the following steps:

go to windows services and stop all the roxio/sonic services

follow all the steps give on the following link http://kb.roxio.com/search.aspx?URL=/conte...S=set-locale=en

Also, don't forget to locte the following "■Locate the Wow6432Node folder " in regedit to delete (Roxio/sonic folders only) it. ( caution: do not delete accedentally Wow6432Node folder). Usually this will be overlooked while cleaning roxio

Archived