Nothing But Problems

rpridge@bellsouth.net

Question

Roxio:

I want to let you know how disappointed I am with your product. First of all it did not work on my Vista machine. It would not capture VHS recordings to my PC to eventually copy on DVD. I opened a ticket with you and tried your suggestions but the problem remained. In searching other peoples experiences it appears that others have had the same issues. Quite frankly, I doubt if your product works at all. I have thrown away $50 as Best Buy will not take opened software back.

To make matters worst, I cannot uninstall your software!!!!! Now each time I reboot my PC I have to wait 5 mins for Roxio Update Manager, Roxio Express Labeler, and Roxio Creator Tool to install. They keep installing and take over my machine with each re-boot.

This is all quite frustrating and I doubt I will ever purchase your products again, nor recommend them to family & friends.

- Rob

2 answers to this question

Roxio:

I want to let you know how disappointed I am with your product. First of all it did not work on my Vista machine. It would not capture VHS recordings to my PC to eventually copy on DVD. I opened a ticket with you and tried your suggestions but the problem remained. In searching other peoples experiences it appears that others have had the same issues. Quite frankly, I doubt if your product works at all. I have thrown away $50 as Best Buy will not take opened software back.

To make matters worst, I cannot uninstall your software!!!!! Now each time I reboot my PC I have to wait 5 mins for Roxio Update Manager, Roxio Express Labeler, and Roxio Creator Tool to install. They keep installing and take over my machine with each re-boot.

This is all quite frustrating and I doubt I will ever purchase your products again, nor recommend them to family & friends.

- Rob

Sorry, but you aren't talking to Roxio Customer Service. You posted to the user forums. It isn't our software.

You can try the Clean Install instructions to uninstall everything Roxio. Follow the instructions in the following link:

http://kb.roxio.com/search.aspx?URL=/conte...7CR&PARAMS=

And, did you ever check the other thread that you started, here? It looks like you have some serious problems with your computer. Time for a little maintenance.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?...mp;#entry303018 :blink::blink:

Archived