• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

CinePlayer 2.1 won't make stills/screen caps anymore

FEast

Question

I've been clicking the camera icon on my Sonic CinePlayer 2.1 for a few years to make stills/screen caps directly from DVDs. About a week ago, I started getting the following error message:

"The image could not be captured. Screen capture is not supported with the current media or the hard drive might be full."

My hard drive is a long way from being full, but I checked the defrag anyway, which said it wasn't needed. My tech had me do a CCleaner run-through, but it didn't help. I then tried an uninstall/reinstall, which allowed to me repair first. I did the latter; didn't work, so I tried the former. After reinstalling the program, I found that all my settings were the same, even the name I'd assigned to the batch of caps I'd hoped to make. Even so, capping still didn't work.

As I was drifting off to sleep last night, I remembered this forum, so thought I'd bring the problem here. Any ideas? I've checked out other programs, but they're far more complicated, and I have this one mastered, so I'd prefer to continue using it. Thanks!~Liz

1 answer to this question