• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

audio delay

curtf

Question

With Creator 2010 Pro, I have found that the audio when burning Blue Ray is delayed 1-2 seconds. It is not delayed in the Preview Project option. Wondering if adding transitions or extending the transition added at the end of project could be the cause.

4 answers to this question

With Creator 2010 Pro, I have found that the audio when burning Blue Ray is delayed 1-2 seconds. It is not delayed in the Preview Project option. Wondering if adding transitions or extending the transition added at the end of project could be the cause.

More likely it is the encoding/burning process. Are you just burning the project directly to a disc? Try making an ISO file and then copying the ISO file to the disc. That two step process help get rid of issues like that. Also make sure you defrag your hard drive before any video work.

Look at the Learning Center at the bottom of the Home page -Data Copy and watch the first video. The only thing I would do differently is to uncheck the burn to disc options but leave the ISO encode options. Again that separates the two steps. I don;t know if the method they suggest encodes first and then copies or if both processes are going on at the same time - which defeats the purpose.

More likely it is the encoding/burning process. Are you just burning the project directly to a disc? Try making an ISO file and then copying the ISO file to the disc. That two step process help get rid of issues like that. Also make sure you defrag your hard drive before any video work.

Look at the Learning Center at the bottom of the Home page -Data Copy and watch the first video. The only thing I would do differently is to uncheck the burn to disc options but leave the ISO encode options. Again that separates the two steps. I don;t know if the method they suggest encodes first and then copies or if both processes are going on at the same time - which defeats the purpose.

Yes, I have burned to disc. Will try unchecking this box and make ISO file. Thanks will let you know.

I have saved the ISO and burned the blueray from this file. The audio on the first half of the 2hr move corrected itself, but the 3rd quarter fell behind and the last the audio was ahead of the movie. The video quality was great.

thanks for the suggestion. Not sure what to do

Edited by Jim_Hardin