DVD BUILDER

gmkbdl

Question

I saved my production, went to DVD Builder, set up the theme, then burned all of it and saved the "theme". Went back and did a bit of editing to video. Now do I need to redo my theme? If I use the "saved theme", will it burn the original video. Or if I go to Videowave, pull up new version, click on burn, and use the original "THEME", will it burn new version. I guess my question is: When you save a "theme", do it save ONLY the theme, or the whole production with the theme on it? Are you confused yet? Thanks for any and all explanations. MK

2 answers to this question

If you did editing in videowave, just save those changes. Go back and open DVD Bldr and bring up your project, therefore you will have the original menu and the changes to your videowave project wiil have taken affect. Does this make since to you. Once you have moved the project into DVD Bldr it will show all changes you make in videowave. :)

Guest mlpasley
When you save a "theme", do it save ONLY the theme, or the whole production with the theme on it? Are you confused yet? MK

The critical part of Patty's explanation is that you understand that you've got to go to DVD Builder and open that original DVD Builder production that contains the 'theme' and video. If you just hit 'burn' in VideoWave, it'll make a new production.

When you create a DVD Builder production, it 'links' back to the VideoWave production which is really a file that contains your editing changes. When you change and save the original VideoWave production, all those changes are now 'linked' to your original DVD Builder production.

When you save a Theme, you're basically creating another theme template which you can reuse in other productions.

Archived