• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

trying to upgrade my 4.0 deluxe version to 4.5 and i know i need to install version by version.when i try installing 4.1,it starts and then stops with cant find old file error.any ideas???

trying to upgrade my 4.0 deluxe version to 4.5 and i know i need to install version by version.when i try installing 4.1,it starts and then stops with cant find old file error.any ideas???

You dont have to go version by version, go here http://www.roxio.com/en/support/uk/ecdc/so...updatesv4.jhtml

you can go from 4.0 to 4.05.

Edited by ogdens

There are two types of 4, Standard and DeLuxe. If you get a "file not found" error it's usually because you have the wrong sort of updater and it's testing for the presence of a file which your version doesn't have.

[pssst! just quietly, there's no version 4.5 - the highest reached was 4.05 ]

:)

thanks guys.i already had the file you sugested.i started with 3.5 and found it didnt support my drive so went to 4.0.i think thats what messed things up,so i did the force removal program and everything worked out.

There are two types of 4, Standard and DeLuxe. If you get a "file not found" error it's usually because you have the wrong sort of updater and it's testing for the presence of a file which your version doesn't have.

[pssst! just quietly, there's no version 4.5 - the highest reached was 4.05 ]

Can someone tell me how to update easy Cd Creator 4.05 to a newer version?

Can someone tell me how to update easy Cd Creator 4.05 to a newer version?

You upDATE within a Version. You upGRADE to a different Version.

To upGRADE to a higher Version, go someplace like eBay or amazon.com and BUY it.

Lynn