Trojan Detected in Download from website

CapStone

Question

I can't get a hold of anyone from Roxio. I am trying to re downlaod my software after a hardrive failure and I can't becuase McAfee is blocking the download . It says it detects a trojan. Hmmmmmm! Can someone suggest How I can contact them since they seem not to answer emails customer service requests very quickly?

4 answers to this question

I can't get a hold of anyone from Roxio. I am trying to re downlaod my software after a hardrive failure and I can't becuase McAfee is blocking the download . It says it detects a trojan. Hmmmmmm! Can someone suggest How I can contact them since they seem not to answer emails customer service requests very quickly?

Shut McAfee off it's detecting a false positive...

Roxio doesn't include virus, trojans, or addware in a download!

cd

Where are you re-downloading the product from? If you are doing via www.findmyorder.com/roxio then McAfee is giving you a false alarm. You can contact Roxio support here by submitting a support request.

Where are you re-downloading the product from? If you are doing via www.findmyorder.com/roxio then McAfee is giving you a false alarm. You can contact Roxio support here by submitting a support request.

Thak you for your prompt reply. I was comfident that the software is safe however I thought that perhaps someone here has run into this issue (I think more mcafee issue than roxio) and could direct me to a solution.

Once again thanks

Thak you for your prompt reply. I was comfident that the software is safe however I thought that perhaps someone here has run into this issue (I think more mcafee issue than roxio) and could direct me to a solution.

Once again thanks

Just in case others are having a problem The suggestion to turn off active protection while fil eis downloading works great. Thanks people :rolleyes: