Label Creator in My DVD 10 w/HP C5250 printer

evilbrooks

Question

I have My DVD 10 Premier which I use a lot. But when I try to use Label Creator with my HP Photosmart C5250 All-in-One printer, which includes a disk printer, it's won't work. It sees the printer and I can change the preferences, but it won't print on a printable disk. The printer came with Roxio Express Labeler 3, so why won't Label Creator recognize it? If I need to get Creator, does that software print on my printer? Thanks for any help you can provide.

4 answers to this question

I have My DVD 10 Premier which I use a lot. But when I try to use Label Creator with my HP Photosmart C5250 All-in-One printer, which includes a disk printer, it's won't work. It sees the printer and I can change the preferences, but it won't print on a printable disk. The printer came with Roxio Express Labeler 3, so why won't Label Creator recognize it? If I need to get Creator, does that software print on my printer? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Did you install that version of Express Labeler 3 (that came with the printer) and try to use that? It may have been modified by HP to allow it to print to disc.

Go to the HP site and get the latest drivers and printing software.