• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Uploading into Youtube

TStaggs

Question

I have Roxio Creator 2010, I am trying to upload a video into youtube...well I have went through the neccesaries to do it and I finally hit publish...i did this on last Friday and I go to youtube and I still dont see it uploaded in...how long does it takes, I checked with youtube and it says, it takes a couple of hours to show, well its been a couple of days and I still dont see it??? Can anyone give me some insight on this.

Thanks

3 answers to this question

I have Roxio Creator 2010, I am trying to upload a video into youtube...well I have went through the neccesaries to do it and I finally hit publish...i did this on last Friday and I go to youtube and I still dont see it uploaded in...how long does it takes, I checked with youtube and it says, it takes a couple of hours to show, well its been a couple of days and I still dont see it??? Can anyone give me some insight on this.

Thanks

Just to make sure: From the Home page, go to the Video Tab and then to Share Video. Follow the instructions. Are you using DRM protected music, a file format that YouTube doesn't like, or too large a file? Have you done this before?

Just to make sure: From the Home page, go to the Video Tab and then to Share Video. Follow the instructions. Are you using DRM protected music, a file format that YouTube doesn't like, or too large a file? Have you done this before?

No i havent done this before.....no I am not using DRM protected music...its a home video...the format is a format that youtube likes....mp4...and this file isnt too large because when I tried to do it before, the file was too large and when I tried to upload, i got an error saying file too large...this time it went through all of the upload prelims and went to 100% complete, then the next tab was to click on publish and I did, if file was too large it wouldnt have allowed me to go that far...i dont know who to contact at youtube