• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Editing the Main Menu

stan@barbero1130.freeserve.co.uk

Question

I have managed to sort out video compilations and I can change the style of menu but I cannot seem to find any way of adding text. The menu just show 'movie 1' and 'movie 2'. I would like to put a title opposite these or even replace them with my own title and small description so that I know what the movies are without having to run them. It would also be handy if I couls create a menu from scratch with my own picture so I would be greatful of any assistance and tips, thank you.

4 answers to this question

I have managed to sort out video compilations and I can change the style of menu but I cannot seem to find any way of adding text. The menu just show 'movie 1' and 'movie 2'. I would like to put a title opposite these or even replace them with my own title and small description so that I know what the movies are without having to run them. It would also be handy if I couls create a menu from scratch with my own picture so I would be greatful of any assistance and tips, thank you.

Are you using the Video Compilation button in Disc Copier? Maybe you should take a look at using DVD Builder instead.

Lance

Archived