boongsong

Email Address

I have been trying for days to find out how to change the email address that I used when I registered my Creator 2010 Special Editiion. Everytime I contact Tech Support allI get is a non-reply response asking if I want to change my email for Roxio. That is exactly what I want to do but I haven't been able to find a link or any other way. Does anyone out there know how I can do that?

Please PM me the e-mail address that you'd like to have it changed to.

Indeed, we are aware fo the problem and working with Invision to better sync the Roxio My Account login details with the Invision login details.

Thanks for your patience!

Jon

Please PM me the e-mail address that you'd like to have it changed to.

Indeed, we are aware fo the problem and working with Invision to better sync the Roxio My Account login details with the Invision login details.

Thanks for your patience!

Jon

Thank you for this post. Much appreciated.

I had the same problem, that link does not work.

Hence your name, now not having a space between the first and last name. Bob, contact Roxio directly, and see if they can change the e-mail address for you, so you can get your old name, and settings, back. It may result in the elimination of your new name, though.

Maybe Jon will see this, and give you some help.

Hi Bob -

We did make some changes with Invision to get this login/email thing rectified yesterday, but we may have missed that one. I'll let them know on Monday.

In the measn time, try going here: http://www.roxio.com/REGISTRATION/login.aspx

Login, then click "Update Member Profile"

There is an option to change your email addy next to the email field by clicking the link "Email address changed?"

Let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks,

Jon

Hi Bob -

We did make some changes with Invision to get this login/email thing rectified yesterday, but we may have missed that one. I'll let them know on Monday.

There is an option to change your email addy next to the email field by clicking the link "Email address changed?"

Thanks,

Jon

I just tried to do the link above, but it will not let me. It says my new email is in use. This is true. I now have an account with my old e-mail and my new. I have no idea how to fix this. I now have 3 accounts showing up as listed below:

Account name Last used

Robert Simoneau 29 June 2007

Bob Simoneau 5 Feb 2010 - This was the one I tried to update the email address, but could not.

BobSimoneau Today - This was the one a created to get past the email problem.

I wish I knew how to get rid of Robert Simoneau and BobSimoneau (no space) accounts. After getting rid of the BobSimoneau I would now be able to update my e-mail address.

Edited by BobSimoneau

I just tried to do the link above, but it will not let me. It says my new email is in use. This is true. I now have an account with my old e-mail and my new. I have no idea how to fix this. I now have 3 accounts showing up as listed below:

Account name Last used

Robert Simoneau 29 June 2007

Bob Simoneau 5 Feb 2010 - This was the one I tried to update the email address, but could not.

BobSimoneau Today - This was the one a created to get past the email problem.

I wish I knew how to get rid of Robert Simoneau and BobSimoneau (no space) accounts. After getting rid of the BobSimoneau I would now be able to update my e-mail address.

Hi Bob -

Private message me with all yourt login info (e-mail, passwords, and user names) and I'll see if I can straighten this out for you this week.

Jon

I am having the same problem and the link above simply takes me to the Roxio homepage ... I've tried to open in a new window, new tab, cut and paste ... each time is re-directs to the homepage.

I would also like to simply update my e-mail (will this also change the log in to the new e-mail or will I still have to use the old e-mail to log in?)

Thanks!

Susie

I am having the same problem and the link above simply takes me to the Roxio homepage ... I've tried to open in a new window, new tab, cut and paste ... each time is re-directs to the homepage.

I would also like to simply update my e-mail (will this also change the log in to the new e-mail or will I still have to use the old e-mail to log in?)

Thanks!

Susie

Hi Susie -

We have made some fixes for many of these login errors.

Could you give me a step by step with links of where you're having the issue? If I can duplicate your problem, i can pass it on to the board service to fix.

Thanks,

Jon

Thanks!

Susie

Disable any pop-up blocker software that you have running, and try again.

Could you give me a step by step with links of where you're having the issue? If I can duplicate your problem, i can pass it on to the board service to fix.

Thanks,

Jon

OK, I click on the "My Controls" link athe top pf the page.

This takes me to a page that says "Your Control Panel" (just like in the pic above)

I click on the link that says "Change Email address" under "options"

I am taken to a page that says "Change your registered email address"

I enter my new address and then enter it again. I then enter my password.

I get an error message saying:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, you have entered an incorrect password. Please try again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know the password is correct since I logged on with it.

Any ideas?

Disable any pop-up blocker software that you have running, and try again.

Pop-up blocker is disabled and the link just takes me to the Roxio Home Page.

Hi Susie -

I see what's happening. You're following CDanteek's instructions, which are accurate if we didn't have this synch issue. I will report this to our Board provider and see if we can resolve this.

Did you try my suggestion in post #7?

Or do you get the same issue that Bob ran into?

If you want me to adjust your email, you can send me a private message with the e-mail you wish to change to for the time being.

Thanks,

Jon

Well, very odd!

I clicked on the link the last post, and it worked just fine! I have no idea why it was redirecting earlier!

Anyway, e-mail updated ...

Thanks!

Well, very odd!

I clicked on the link the last post, and it worked just fine! I have no idea why it was redirecting earlier!

Anyway, e-mail updated ...

Thanks!

Great to hear Susie :D