Menu burned but not movie

Navy Chief

Question

I have a similar problem as posted in an earlier post, however, I captured to my external hard drive, edited, and burned a coaster last night. When I got up this morning, it said finished and I re-inserted the coaster and all I burned was the menu and the player shows 1/1 chapts. I ensured that I clicked on burn to disk in the top left hand corner, but did not save to any image file or anything else. Where did I go wrong? :(

Navy Chief

2 answers to this question

I have a similar problem as posted in an earlier post, however, I captured to my external hard drive, edited, and burned a coaster last night. When I got up this morning, it said finished and I re-inserted the coaster and all I burned was the menu and the player shows 1/1 chapts. I ensured that I clicked on burn to disk in the top left hand corner, but did not save to any image file or anything else. Where did I go wrong? :(

Navy Chief

Could you please list step-by-step what you did? What program from VHS2DVD did you use to edit, which one to burn?

What does "the player shows 1/1 chapts" mean? THe more details you give the better someone can understand your problem.

Edited by myguggi