• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Installation and overwrite issues

d.g.woolliscroft@shaw.ca

Question

2 answers to this question

I initially installed Roxio creator 2010 pro, but needed a way to get video in. I am using Windows 7. I therefore purchased esy VHS to DVD. When I installed this it removed creator pro and now i have lost access to photo editing.

How can I fix this pls?

You will most likely have to do a repair install of C2010. If that doesn't work a clean install might be necessary.

BTW, there was no need to get VHS2DVD since that program is included in Roxio Creator 10 Pro.

I also recommend you also change your ID name. Using your e-mail address is asking for spam and junk mail :angry:

I initially installed Roxio creator 2010 pro, but needed a way to get video in. I am using Windows 7. I therefore purchased esy VHS to DVD. When I installed this it removed creator pro and now i have lost access to photo editing.

How can I fix this pls?

It's true most of Easy VHS to DVD functions are in Creator 2010, you would need the Roxio USB Capture Device, it could of been bought by itself here... http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/creator/...e/overview.html

Costco has the best deal, if you or a friend has a membership.. It's Roxio Creator™ 2010 Special Edition Including the USB Capture Device...

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?...matchallpartial

cd