How to burn an blu-ray BDMV folder?

viking2010

Question

Hello,

When i am trying to load a blu-ray BDMV structure folder in Roxio Creator 2010,it loads only one of the seperate folders of it.Did i something wrong? The Roxio high-def blu-ray disc plugin is also installed.Is there maybe a particular location folder need to install it?

best regards

Edited by viking2010

12 answers to this question

No i can't load the whole BDMV map,so i can't burn it

First i choose video-movies,than make dvd's,then in Roxio my dvd the blu-ray button.Then opening new project.

If seems you already have authored Bluray Structure. You cannot import an authored structure to the Bluray project under MyDVD. Try using Imgburn to achieve this.

I´m using Imgburn and Nero burning Rom also for a long time.Is there no any option in Roxio Creator to burn a BDMV folder.If not it seems that i have to throw away a lot of money so

Well you could try using Data Disc - > Creator Classic with UDF 1.02 /No Bridge option. See if that helps. BTW Creator is a gigantic suite of applications with lots of other functions then just burning Data BD. Definitely, a value for the cost.

Edited by firenhancer

There are only 2 ways to burn a BD in Creator 2010 – this assumes you have the BD Burn Plug-in.

You either Burn directly from MyDVD or create an ISO and burn that either Burn Disc Image or Creator Classic

There is no other way…

You can create a Folder set with MyDVD but there is no provision to burn one that will work.

post-39730-1265052196.jpg

If you already have a Folder structure there is no way you can import the Authored structure into MyDVD – as firenhance mentioned…

You can import the m2ts files into MyDVD and create a new BD Project with that but that is as close as it gets.