compatibilityh with Windows 7 64-bit

ddoyle

Question

I purchased Creator 2010 solely to convert some old LP's and cassette tapes to MP3, but it apparently is not compatible with my Windows 7 64-bit system. I have installed, reinstalled, tried everything, but when it opens it hangs. Oddly enough, I got it to work once out of about ten attempts. When it hangs, it often also causes Windows desktop explorer to hang as well. Definitely a major problem?

Is there some way to just obtain the module for inputing from my analog device to my sound card?

1 answer to this question

I purchased Creator 2010 solely to convert some old LP's and cassette tapes to MP3, but it apparently is not compatible with my Windows 7 64-bit system. I have installed, reinstalled, tried everything, but when it opens it hangs. Oddly enough, I got it to work once out of about ten attempts. When it hangs, it often also causes Windows desktop explorer to hang as well. Definitely a major problem?

Is there some way to just obtain the module for inputing from my analog device to my sound card?

Sorry to hear that you are having problems getting C2010 installed on your Win7 64 bit computer. I have installed and uninstalled C2010 Pro on my Win7 Pro 64bit OS several times and have had no problems. If you get your's installed and can get to the Home screen from your desktop, there is a way to capture audio from your sound card (see attached).

When you do the install, where does it seem to be having a problem ?? Some of the installation steps take quite a long time, especiall the Microsoft .NET 3.5/SP1, if you already don;'t have it installed. And if you do get through the installation, have you updated the program to SP1 ?? It's available on the Roxio website.

Frank...

Edited by REDWAGON