Sign in to follow this  
e1ny

EMC 9 with W7

Question

Hi All: I recently installed Win 7, and reinstalled Creator 9 with my original activation code.

I'm getting the "mpeg2" activation failure as well. I tried running the offline activation, but when I pasted my reg code into the activation page, I received "There was a problem activating your product. This could be due to: ERR_ACTIVATION_INVALID_PK"

The software is registered on my computer properly:

Roxio Creator 9 Home

Version: 9.1.068

Build: 910B68R, R03

Serial Number:

Copyright: Sonic Solutions 2006

I also tried disabling Windows firewall and running the online activation, but it still failed...any other techniques to try?

Edit: Serial Number removed.

Edited by grandpabruce

1 answer to this question

Hi All: I recently installed Win 7, and reinstalled Creator 9 with my original activation code.

I'm getting the "mpeg2" activation failure as well. I tried running the offline activation, but when I pasted my reg code into the activation page, I received "There was a problem activating your product. This could be due to: ERR_ACTIVATION_INVALID_PK"

The software is registered on my computer properly:

Roxio Creator 9 Home

Version: 9.1.068

Build: 910B68R, R03

Serial Number:

Copyright: Sonic Solutions 2006

I also tried disabling Windows firewall and running the online activation, but it still failed...any other techniques to try?

Edit: Serial Number removed.

Win 7 is not compatible with any version of the Roxio software, prior to Creator 2010, which is the current version.