2cantu

Photoshow Public Channel

Question

This is my first time using a help forum, so I hope I state my issue the correct way. I did a photoshow with just over 250 pictures and I was able to burn a DVD but I wanted to also save it out on the public channel so several people that I email could also see the show. My problem is the photoshow is not showing up. The web page showing my public channel states that I have 1 photoshow but I do not see it on the page. Again, I am a newbie so be nice if it something really stupid :blink:

My link http://www.photoshow.com/members/lcantu/all

Thanks

9 answers to this question

This is my first time using a help forum, so I hope I state my issue the correct way. I did a photoshow with just over 250 pictures and I was able to burn a DVD but I wanted to also save it out on the public channel so several people that I email could also see the show. My problem is the photoshow is not showing up. The web page showing my public channel states that I have 1 photoshow but I do not see it on the page. Again, I am a newbie so be nice if it something really stupid :blink:

My link http://www.photoshow.com/members/lcantu/all

Thanks

If I play around with the link, I get an page that points to your computer's hard drive location. I see it is a Wedding slide show by the name. Did you upload (share) the PhotoShow or did you just burn it to DVD? When did you do it. Did you get an acknowledgement that it was uploaded and available?

For my benefit, did you use PhotoShow 5 or 6 and was it the on-line version or the desk top version? If you go into PhotoShow 6 and click about, what is the versions number and build number)? I have 6.0.0 Build 808.

Edited by sknis

If I play around with the link, I get an page that points to your computer's hard drive location. I see it is a Wedding slide show by the name. Did you upload (share) the PhotoShow or did you just burn it to DVD? When did you do it. Did you get an acknowledgement that it was uploaded and available?

For my benefit, did you use PhotoShow 5 or 6 and was it the on-line version or the desk top version? If you go into PhotoShow 6 and click about, what is the versions number and build number)? I have 6.0.0 Build 808.

The link is from an old photoshow from a year and half ago. I never used it after my daughters wedding. Yesterday I signed up for premium membership and downloaded photoshop 6. I don't use a computer often so I am not sure how to get the version and build number. I right clicked on properties but could not see any version number?? Could having an old memembership cause this issue. I click on the link for "my channel" and I see the wedding photoshow pointing to my computer but the "public channel" now shows zero photoshows but when I click on my name under "public channel" it shows one photoshow. :o

I burned the photoshow first then I clicked 'Post to my member page" I also clicked on

"Post and email". The person I sent the email to last night still has not received it. Thanks for your help!

The link is from an old photoshow from a year and half ago. I never used it after my daughters wedding. Yesterday I signed up for premium membership and downloaded photoshop 6. I don't use a computer often so I am not sure how to get the version and build number. I right clicked on properties but could not see any version number?? Could having an old memembership cause this issue. I click on the link for "my channel" and I see the wedding photoshow pointing to my computer but the "public channel" now shows zero photoshows but when I click on my name under "public channel" it shows one photoshow. :o

I burned the photoshow first then I clicked 'Post to my member page" I also clicked on

"Post and email". The person I sent the email to last night still has not received it. Thanks for your help!

from <sknis> post: " If you go into PhotoShow 6 and click about, what is the versions number and build number)? I have 6.0.0 Build 808."

from <sknis> post: " If you go into PhotoShow 6 and click about, what is the versions number and build number)? I have 6.0.0 Build 808."

I have the same version and build number.

I have the same version and build number.

Do you still have the older version of photoshow, on your computer, that you used to make the wedding show? Do you remember what that version was? ( 4 - 5 - or 6 )

Edited by Patty

Do you still have the older version of photoshow, on your computer, that you used to make the wedding show? Do you remember what that version was? ( 4 - 5 - or 6 )

No, I don't have the older version. I had a total system crash last Thanksgiving.

No, I don't have the older version. I had a total system crash last Thanksgiving.

If you had a crash last Thanksgiving, how did you upload the PhotoShow? Did you upload it a year ago?

When was the last time you looked for it on-line? A little less than year ago was about the time when Roxio bought out the other suppliers of PhotoShow (Example Nero and Comcast). If that is true, it may have been deleted since there was no response from you.

With Roxio and without a premium membership, you would have been able to upload only 24 images and the Show will be up for only 30 days. If you have a premium membership and let it lapse, I'm not sure how long the Show stays on the site. I would image 30 to 45 days or so.

I'm getting a little lost with the time lines; could you clarify when you made the PhotoShow, when you uploaded it, was it Roxio at that time, when was the last time you or anyone else looked at it, when did you get your premium membership, etc.

If you had a crash last Thanksgiving, how did you upload the PhotoShow? Did you upload it a year ago?

When was the last time you looked for it on-line? A little less than year ago was about the time when Roxio bought out the other suppliers of PhotoShow (Example Nero and Comcast). If that is true, it may have been deleted since there was no response from you.

With Roxio and without a premium membership, you would have been able to upload only 24 images and the Show will be up for only 30 days. If you have a premium membership and let it lapse, I'm not sure how long the Show stays on the site. I would image 30 to 45 days or so.

I'm getting a little lost with the time lines; could you clarify when you made the PhotoShow, when you uploaded it, was it Roxio at that time, when was the last time you or anyone else looked at it, when did you get your premium membership, etc.

I just went to Roxio this weekend and signed up for premium membership and download the current Photoshow software. I created my current photoshow this Sunday. i was able to burn a DVD and then I tried on several occasions to get it to upload to my personal page. I am not sure what type of membership I had the last time but my wedding photoshow had over 400 photos and it worked great. Everyone that we wanted to view the wedding photoshow on my public channel did so last year and I burned a copy. I had not logged onto the site until this weekend. I would guess it has been a year and half since I logged in. I am currently at lunch and when I get home tonight I will try to create a small photoshow of a dozen or so pictures and see what might happen. If you look at my link from the previous post you will see my star next to my name indicating premium membership. Again, Thanks for the time. :)

So which one are you looking for? The one 1 1/2 years ago or the one you just tried to upload last weekend? Again, 1 1/2 years ago, you would have had a different program and a different supplier. I'm guessing Comcast.