• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Setting default layout in labelling program

missnz

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello everyone I am wondering if there is why I'll setting the default layout the layout you want to open when you open the program in the labelling program e.g. setting it to video layout

. Michelle

Michelle, please read your post carefully. It sounds like a radio program where half the words are missing. I don't understand what you are asking and I don't really want to take a guess.

Since you screen name is contains NZ, I would expect Queen's English from downunder ! :P

Michelle, please read your post carefully. It sounds like a radio program where half the words are missing. I don't understand what you are asking and I don't really want to take a guess.

Since you screen name is contains NZ, I would expect Queen's English from downunder ! :P

Maybe we could get Brendon or Neil to translate :rolleyes:

Translation:

Hello everyone. I am wondering if there is a way to make a layout that you want, the default layout, that will show, when you open the labeling program, e.g. setting it to a video layout.

A translation of a translation of a translation. :o:P

I'm still not sure what you want. Have you tried to create your own style, save it and then select your style when you open the program? That should be as bad as starting from scratch each time.

If you are talking about printing the label, then the answer is no; not without getting into the guts of the program. If you have a Lightscribe drive, the program will always default to it. You then have to wait until the preview loads and then chose the printer you want to use.