• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning DVD

Jmerr

Question

3 answers to this question

Sorry for the confusion. No the DVD player works fine but when I try to "pause" on a picture in the dvd I burned on Roxio, I get the disabled sign on the screen. That's the little circle with the diagonal line through it. It just means the pause won't work on that specific dvd. If I rent movies the pause works. I am new at burning dvd's so I'm not sure if I did something wrong that won't allow me to "pause" on a picture in the dvd I burned.

Sorry for the confusion. No the DVD player works fine but when I try to "pause" on a picture in the dvd I burned on Roxio, I get the disabled sign on the screen. That's the little circle with the diagonal line through it. It just means the pause won't work on that specific dvd. If I rent movies the pause works. I am new at burning dvd's so I'm not sure if I did something wrong that won't allow me to "pause" on a picture in the dvd I burned.

I have not seen that happen before. You could try to burn the DVD again, but I am more inclined to believe that some setting, on your set top DVD player, is fouled up.

What programs, in the Roxio suite, did you use to create, and burn your production?