Tivo to Mac transfer

Karen Elsken

Question

After first installing Popcorn 4, my Tivo programs popped up and I was able to transfer one program. Then it disappeared and I have no idea how to access and transfer my Tivo shows to my MacBook now. I have deleted and reinstalled the Popcorn software and have not been able to get my Tivo list up again. All I want to do with Popcorn is transfer my Tivo shows to my laptop. When I try to open 'Tivo Transfer' it says cannot be found.

Edited by Karen Elsken

1 answer to this question

After first installing Popcorn 4, my Tivo programs popped up and I was able to transfer one program. Then it disappeared and I have no idea how to access and transfer my Tivo shows to my MacBook now. I have deleted and reinstalled the Popcorn software and have not been able to get my Tivo list up again. All I want to do with Popcorn is transfer my Tivo shows to my laptop. When I try to open 'Tivo Transfer' it says cannot be found.

I've never had my TiVo recordings come up in a way that they could be transferred to my MacBook. I don't know how to get it all working, so I'll be very interested to see the response to your question.