• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Unable to access home network

Marketing Resources

Question

I have a home network with a desktop using Windows XP and a laptop using Vista. When I load Creator 2010, I am no longer able to access the files on the destop from the laptop. Anybody have any idea what could be causing this problem? When i uninstall Creator 2010, I am still not able to access the files until I reboot the desktop. Once I reboot the desktop with Creator 2010 removed, I am then able to access the desktop files from the laptop.

Anybody that can help me, I would appreciate it. Otherwise, I will have to return Creator 2010 and find another software for editing.

3 answers to this question

I guess i needed to be clearer. The files i am referring to are non-roxio files. For instance, I can access my documets, my pictures, iTunes etc without Roxio on the desktop but when I load Roxio, I no longer can get those files.

I've never heard of this before and have no idea why it would block your network access!

Roxio offers complimentary telephone support for our flagship products within the first 90 days of purchase.

Our flagship products include: Creator 2010, Toast 10 and DVDit Pro HD.

http://www.roxio.com/enu/support/c2010/contact.html

cd