• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How can you let someone preview DVD slideshow online?

marynabors

Question

4 answers to this question

Best bet is to create a WMV version and then use your web program to upload. Front Page (if you are using something like that) uploads videos as well as pictures. Your web host must allow you to do that and you must have enough space.

WMV is suggested because it is universal for anyone running Windows. The quality will be bad depending on how much space (and upload) time you have. You may have to get that slide show into VideoWave to render it to that format. I just don't remember if you can do that from DVD Builder.

In the future, build all your slide shows in VideoWave.

Some of my friends want to see a 'preview' of the slideshow b/f I send it. I built it in DVD builder. How can I upload a preview of the show to my website so they might see it? I don't think an ISO file will work.

Thanks again!

Guest mlpasley

You should be able to do a File\ Output video as.... Video File and you can make a WMV file using the drop down options. You cannot share the DVD on the web, just the slideshow.

If all you want to do is share the pictures, you can upload them to a free site for your friends to see. For example, Yahoo will let you upload as many pictures as you want and you can send your friends an email with a link that allows only them to see the picture. There are other sites that allow you to do this also.

Guest mlpasley

I just checked the VideoWave settings. When you choose File\ Output production to... there is an Internet option. There are three settings and you're just going to have to pick the one you want and see if it's small enough to upload through your Internet provider.

I answered your other message and gave you instructions on how to get it from DVD Builder to VideoWave. If you have problems, holler.

Archived