Easy VHS to DVD

car1283

Question

I am running on Windows 7. Bought Easy VHS to DVD from Roxio web site. Loaded the program, but never been able to get past the first page on Plug and Burn. Never get the 'Back' or "Next' option to highlight. Have downloaded and run the Service Pack for my system and the Upgrade. Have followed the suggestions thru the support chat room: using DVD+RW: have tried the capture USB plug on two different ports, both with and without the adaptor cable: have reloaded the program several times in each configuration with the capture USB plug: my system does recognize the ports: and the DVD disc is recognized in drive E.

What else can I do?

7 answers to this question

If you downloaded and installed the Service Pack 2 for your V2D software, you don't have a Win7 version…

The Vista version will not work on Win7 and the Win7 version already has SP1 applied and will not let any other SP be applied.

If you are not sure, open the Home app and click on Help-About and provide us with the Version Number.

I purchased easy vhs etc a week ago and have tried all ways to get it to work-same as others the program does not recognize my vhs recorder only can plug and burn from camera or camcorder it tells me--apparently program is not capturing the video device -have tried front usb ports and one on rear of computer-no luck-any ideas--

And what about the rest I asked for???

Revision = 121898A

From the Home page, this is what happens with each icon:

1. Create Labels--seems to be ok

2. Burn Audio CD's--seems to be ok

3. Burn MP3's---seems to be ok

4. Create DVD's---A message stating "No permission" appears

5. Capture Video--screen will not open

6. Digitize LP's and Tapes--message stating "file missing or corrupted" appears

In addition to original problem I contacted you about, I find that when I take out the DVD from Drive E and reinsert it, the 'Next" button briefly flashes when drive E is being recognized.

Does any of this help?

Revision = 121898A

From the Home page, this is what happens with each icon:

1. Create Labels--seems to be ok

2. Burn Audio CD's--seems to be ok

3. Burn MP3's---seems to be ok

4. Create DVD's---A message stating "No permission" appears

5. Capture Video--screen will not open

6. Digitize LP's and Tapes--message stating "file missing or corrupted" appears

In addition to original problem I contacted you about, I find that when I take out the DVD from Drive E and reinsert it, the 'Next" button briefly flashes when drive E is being recognized.

Does any of this help?

Try this