• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Creator 2010 (downloaded it and will not open)

Jean-Luc

Question

Hello all .. I just bought the R. Creator 2010 because I could not burn a wedding Video with "My DVD LE" so I thought buying this would fix the problem. I downloaded it 2 files of just under 2 gig and it is a EFW file and I click on it and nothing happens .. help help ... my mother and law is going to have my head if I dont get this dvd done.

2 files: RoxioCreator2010_HX19AXC0R13.1.2D0D17 and RoxioCreator2010Content_HV13AXD0SQA.1.2D0D17

Thanks!!!

1 answer to this question

Strange file extension - .efw is a compressed file for e-mailing normally.

From fileinfo.com

File Type Renamed Zip or Executable File

Popularity 3 stars Average

Category Compressed Files

File Description Compressed .ZIP or executable .EXE file renamed by CA Security Centre to have a ".efw" extension; typically applies to e-mail attachments scanned by Computer Associates (CA) antivirus software.

EFW zipped files may be opened by changing the file extension to ".zip" and opening the file with a decompression utility, such as WinZip or Stuffit Expander; executable files may be run directly by changing the file extension to ".exe" and opening the file.