warning msge catalyst control center

polly perkins

Question

Since installing easy vhs to dvd I have been getting this warning message, "Catalyst control center not supported by the driver version off your enabled adapter. Update ATI graphics driver or enable ATI adapter using display manager".

I have an Acer Aspire 5535, windows home basic, 32-bit operating system, AMD Turion x2 dual-core mobile RM-70 2.00 GHZ.

Can anyone help please?

2 answers to this question

Since installing easy vhs to dvd I have been getting this warning message, "Catalyst control center not supported by the driver version off your enabled adapter. Update ATI graphics driver or enable ATI adapter using display manager".

I have an Acer Aspire 5535, windows home basic, 32-bit operating system, AMD Turion x2 dual-core mobile RM-70 2.00 GHZ.

Can anyone help please?

Have you tried going to ATI's website (www.ati.com) and in the support and downloads options, check the optional downloads for your particular graphics card, and see if that helps ?? It's possible the graphics card you have in your computer might not be listed however.

Frank...

Have you tried going to ATI's website (www.ati.com) and in the support and downloads options, check the optional downloads for your particular graphics card, and see if that helps ?? It's possible the graphics card you have in your computer might not be listed however.

Frank...

Hi Frank

Thanks for response. I did look at the ATI site but that refers me to Acer and they tell me that I am up to date. I am a bit of a novice when it comes to computers but I do try hard and whilst trying to sort out my problem I have discovered that the Ati catalyst control center was installed on the same day that I installed easy vhs to dvd so thinking it came as part of that programme. Don't know wether to uninstall it.