• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

What is best way to install Creator 2010 on new computer with Windows 7 ?

grm

Question

Hi Everyone,

grm here asking the best method to use when installing Creator 2010 on a new computer.?

The computer is being built with 4 GB Ram, Quad core 3.2 processor, 9600 Gt 1 GB GDDR3 Nvidia Graphics card, 320 HD. Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.

I know that SP 1&2 are out now, and would like to know the order of installing. Are there clean install instructions?

Thanks to all, grm

Edited by grm

7 answers to this question

Turn OFF your a/v and any other apps before starting, install the program, run updates

If SP1 is installed from that and not SP2, then manually download SP2 and run it (making sure that you aren't running anything else at the time)

Turn OFF your a/v and any other apps before starting, install the program, run updates

If SP1 is installed from that and not SP2, then manually download SP2 and run it (making sure that you aren't running anything else at the time)

Thank you. So if I understand correctly, SP 2 contains both SP 1&2?

grm

Thank you Brendon for the information, makes things much easier. Again thank's to one and all for all the help.

grm

Hi guys, have the new computer, Roxio 2010 is in and running fine. I have not used all the programs yet, but everything is so much smoother and faster it makes it that much more fun.

Thanks to all again

grm

Hi guys, have the new computer, Roxio 2010 is in and running fine. I have not used all the programs yet, but everything is so much smoother and faster it makes it that much more fun.

Thanks to all again

grm

Well done there grm...very pleased for you..

one more positive tick for ROXIO... :)