Creator 2010 install interruption

Mark 1

Question

I have done all the things suggested by Roxio support. This has been going on for about two weeks.

During install the install reaches "Installing Roxio file backup" and then starts rolling back the installation. It ends with the notice that the install was interrupted and that the install can be retryed at a later date. This has happened everytime, even after doing all the stes from Roxio Support.

Does anyone know about this problem and how to successfully install Roxio Creator 2010?

4 answers to this question

Thanks. I saw that article. I ndid not have framework 3.5. I had framework 1.1. I deleted that. I did not have the .dll file. I have done all the suggested things from Roxio -- cleaning the registry and making sure that all Roxio, Sonic and other filrs are removed. I have done everything Support has requested abd it still interrups the install.

Early on I was able to load Creator 2010 but not all features worked. /then the interruption problem started after I did some suggested things from Roxio. I then found that I did not have a video card. I have installed a video card now and the interruption problem continues. I also have the same interruption problrm with Creator 10ce that came with my Plextor external drive.

I have limited computer experience and I don't understand some of the problem. I'm doing what Roxio asks.

I have given up! I am returning the program and capture device to Roxio for a refund. Creator 2010 will not work on my computer and I no longer have the time, patience, or expertise to deal with it. I will find another program to use instead.

What are your system specs? I have a feeling your computer does not meet the system requirements.