• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning to simultaneous Cd at once

tomcat95

Question

What happened to the feature that allowed you to burn to more than one dvd or cd at a time. I cant seem to find this feature in the new version.

I really need this feature as I record Music for my studio. Do I need to go back to 7.5

7 answers to this question

If you're using Music Disc Creator it will work the same way.You'll be able to make as many copies at once as you have drives to create them with.Also if you only have 1 drive when the burn option screen comes up tell it how many copies you want and you should just have to change the discs out 1 at a time.

I'm using disk copy. I dont see the option to make more than one copy or more than one burner. Do you have to register the software before these work? It must be hidden from common view.

If you click on the advanced button on the bottom left you will get the screen that lets you choose how many copies.

I get a totally diffrent screen when using disc copy. Mine doesnt look like that. Thats how my 7.5 ver looks but with diffrent colors.

I'm not sure what you're looking at.I uninstalled V8 and reinstalled and I still get the same screen.Are you starting from the Home application?If you do you get a different screen.Try going to Start,Roxio EMC8,Copy,Disc Copier and see if you get this screen.

What happened to the feature that allowed you to burn to more than one dvd or cd at a time. I cant seem to find this feature in the new version.

I really need this feature as I record Music for my studio. Do I need to go back to 7.5

You didn't say what program you are using, but assuming it is Disc Copier, click Burn.

If you have more than one Burner they should appear at the next screen. Put a checkmark by the ones you want to use.

Guest ivanatrox

I think OP wants to create audio CD with Creator Classic multiple burner support, however there is audio CD option for Creaotr Classic anymore... I would suggest create the audio CD first then use Disc Copier for multiple burners...

If you're using Music Disc Creator it will work the same way.You'll be able to make as many copies at once as you have drives to create them with.Also if you only have 1 drive when the burn option screen comes up tell it how many copies you want and you should just have to change the discs out 1 at a time.

Archived