• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Photoshow

pjhall

Question

I purchased Roxio Creator 10 Pro. When I use Photoshow I keep getting a message to upgrade. I check that I am already a premium member, type in the info, and it lets me finish it. Is the best version of Photoshow included in my package? If not, will there be conflicts if I purchase Photoshow alone? I make a lot of slideshows and am having trouble getting the music to add correctly. If I get this one lined out, I will not be upgrading. Too much of a hassle to me. I would appreciate any help. I am also getting a message saying that a script I am running in the slideshow is causing Adobe to run slowly and it may cause it to shut down.

3 answers to this question

I purchased Roxio Creator 10 Pro. When I use Photoshow I keep getting a message to upgrade. I check that I am already a premium member, type in the info, and it lets me finish it. Is the best version of Photoshow included in my package? If not, will there be conflicts if I purchase Photoshow alone? I make a lot of slideshows and am having trouble getting the music to add correctly. If I get this one lined out, I will not be upgrading. Too much of a hassle to me. I would appreciate any help. I am also getting a message saying that a script I am running in the slideshow is causing Adobe to run slowly and it may cause it to shut down.

You do not have Roxio Creator 10 Pro; you probably have Roxio Creator 2010 Pro. Why don't you make a link to PhotoShow 6 outside of the application and you won't have to worry. I do not get that message. Do you sign out after using the application. If so, it doesn't know who you are. You can do one or the other.

Did you Download and install the latest build of PhotoShow 6? Some people argue that PhotoShow 5 is better than PhotoShow 6. PhotoShow 5 has some limitations. If you have the membership, there is nothing more to buy. Did you answer the questions I asked and look at the image I posted in your other post?

Adobe what? There are hundreds of Adobe programs. Are you running the Adobe application while you are running PhotoShow? Probably a bad idea. What are your computer specs? What operating system?

You do not have Roxio Creator 10 Pro; you probably have Roxio Creator 2010 Pro. Why don't you make a link to PhotoShow 6 outside of the application and you won't have to worry. I do not get that message. Do you sign out after using the application. If so, it doesn't know who you are. You can do one or the other.

Did you Download and install the latest build of PhotoShow 6? Some people argue that PhotoShow 5 is better than PhotoShow 6. PhotoShow 5 has some limitations. If you have the membership, there is nothing more to buy. Did you answer the questions I asked and look at the image I posted in your other post?

Adobe what? There are hundreds of Adobe programs. Are you running the Adobe application while you are running PhotoShow? Probably a bad idea. What are your computer specs? What operating system?

Evidently PhotoShow uses the Adobe player because I am not running anything else Adobe. HPm8147c AMD Athlon Dual Core 64x 2 5600+ 2.80ghz 32 bit 3070mb ram and all my music and pics are on an external drive so space is not a problem. Vista

Evidently PhotoShow uses the Adobe player because I am not running anything else Adobe. HPm8147c AMD Athlon Dual Core 64x 2 5600+ 2.80ghz 32 bit 3070mb ram and all my music and pics are on an external drive so space is not a problem. Vista

Yes, I had forgotten that PhotoShow uses Adobe's Flash Player. That breaks easily . Reinstall it from here.. BTW, make sure that you are not blocking flash content with whatever browser you have.