Sign in to follow this  
davidcc1

10.0.6 released

Question

3 answers to this question

Some of the core issues addressed. Here

- Resolves issue where adding VIDEO_TS or Image files may result in error message

- Resolves issue where dragging EyeTV recordings to content area may result in error message

- Resolves an issue where some DivX/AVI recordings may have AV sync issues when authored to Blu-ray Disc

- Resolves an issue that caused SVCD projects to return a –50 error code

- Resolves issue playing back US TiVo recordings

Edited by firenhancer

I have had trouble updating Toast the last two times i got the update notice.

When i drag the folder to the Application folder, it says the new edition is older than the version i have installed, even though it is the newer update.

When I click continue, it gives me the message "The operation can't be completed because you don't have permission to access some of the items". I am the only person that uses this computer, so I don't know what additional permissions I need. Now, i can't use Toast at all...

Any ideas?

I have had trouble updating Toast the last two times i got the update notice.

When i drag the folder to the Application folder, it says the new edition is older than the version i have installed, even though it is the newer update.

When I click continue, it gives me the message "The operation can't be completed because you don't have permission to access some of the items". I am the only person that uses this computer, so I don't know what additional permissions I need. Now, i can't use Toast at all...

Any ideas?

Others have reported this issue although it doesn't seem to happen to everyone. Just rename the old Toast folder on your hard drive and then add the new one. After you've checked that everything in the new one is working you can trash the older folder.