• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Changing Menu Font Sizes When Creating Dvd Music Disc

lenntoast

Question

I haven't found the answer to this question in the documentation: Is it possible to change the DVD music disc menu font size?

In doing a test burn (as an image file), I found that the size of the font used results in about half the song titles being incomplete. For example, "Have yourself a merry little Christmas" becomes "Have yourself a merry little Chris..." It would be much better if there were either some kind of indication when the maximum number of displayable characters had been reached, or a way to change the font size. It's kind of pointless to show the pertinent information for each track if there isn't enough space for even the song titles to fit on the screen...

1 answer to this question

I haven't found the answer to this question in the documentation: Is it possible to change the DVD music disc menu font size?

In doing a test burn (as an image file), I found that the size of the font used results in about half the song titles being incomplete. For example, "Have yourself a merry little Christmas" becomes "Have yourself a merry little Chris..." It would be much better if there were either some kind of indication when the maximum number of displayable characters had been reached, or a way to change the font size. It's kind of pointless to show the pertinent information for each track if there isn't enough space for even the song titles to fit on the screen...

Agreed...we need more flexibility with these menus w/o having to resort to Photoshop.

Archived