• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Change Menu Style

Ringer234

Question

In MyDVD from Creator 2010, I like to change the style, if I go to Change Menu Style I have only the Standard Style. Where is the HD Menu Style in Select Menu Style. I did buy the Roxio Creator™ 2010 Blu-ray Playback Plug-In and the Roxio Creator™ 2010 Blu-ray Playback Plug-In. In the Roxio Creator™ 2010 Blu-ray Playback Plug-In where is the 20 HD Style? See link Dress up your high-def discs in style!

Thanks

20 answers to this question

In MyDVD from Creator 2010, I like to change the style, if I go to Change Menu Style I have only the Standard Style. Where is the HD Menu Style in Select Menu Style. I did buy the Roxio Creator™ 2010 Blu-ray Playback Plug-In and the Roxio Creator™ 2010 Blu-ray Playback Plug-In. In the Roxio Creator™ 2010 Blu-ray Playback Plug-In where is the 20 HD Style? See link Dress up your high-def discs in style!

Thanks

I see 89 choices in Standard DVD and 31 in a BD or AVCHD Project…

And some of the high res are prefixed with a 'HD'… (I think that came with 2009?)

All of the high res are widescreen so they are available either as high res in that type of project or resample to SD if used in a widescreen DVD project.

Thanks

hello, if I read your message correctly you are wondering where all the styles for the different layouts are vigilant stall the second CD/DVD, which came with the program I have the professional version and it came with two CDs and the setting on how the extra layouts

Hope this helps

Michelle

Thanks

Did you chose a AVCHD or Blu-ray project to start with. If not, you may not see the other menu styles.

I see 89 choices in Standard DVD and 31 in a BD or AVCHD Project…

And some of the high res are prefixed with a 'HD'… (I think that came with 2009?)

All of the high res are widescreen so they are available either as high res in that type of project or resample to SD if used in a widescreen DVD project.

If I chose AVCHD or Blur-ray or Standard DVD. I have 31 in total. Do Roxio have the other for download, or it on the DVD Creator 2010.

There were 2 downloads for Creator 2010 and 3 for Creator 2010 Pro… You must install the one labeled Content.

If you have the disc version it will be one disc for 2010 or 2 discs for 2010 Pro.

Can you tell me where is the download? I look and I do not have it on the DVD, no such luck.

I just re-read this thread and I would like to clarify and offer my opinion. This is based more on logic than an actual comparison. If someone owns the standard Creator 2010 without the plug in, please post the number of DVD styles you have and how many of them are marked HD

You say you have 31 styles when you chose an AVCHD or a Blu-Ray project. That is what you are supposed to have. Note the the DVD menu style that shows on the sales page for the plug in doesn't seem to be one of the styles in the program (and probably not in the plug in). At least I could find it; perhaps a last minute change.

There was also some confusion when someone told you to install the second program disc. That was true for earlier versions that came on a CD. This program and all of the styles are on one disc.

If you had the pro version, then you would have two discs. The second disc had several add-ons for example, the ability to do the Blu-ray discs, Bias Sound Soap, SonicFire Pro, and Back on Track. I'm not sure there were any additional menu styles but I would guess that there were.

Since you did not buy the original Blu-Ray version (Pro), then you would only have standard definition menus and others marked as HD. The HD ones would be for the AVCHD type discs.

You bought the plug in to make Blu-Ray discs. That would have given you the 20 Blu-ray/AVCHD menu styles for a total of 31.

Edited by sknis

If you had the pro version, then you would have two discs. The second disc had several add-ons for example, the ability to do the Blu-ray discs, Bias Sound Soap, SonicFire Pro, and Back on Track. I'm not sure there were any additional menu styles but I would guess that there were.

No it does not add anything... I have never installed the 2nd disc from the Pro version and I have 89 for SD or 31 for HD.

No it does not add anything... I have never installed the 2nd disc from the Pro version and I have 89 for SD or 31 for HD.

Interesting. I wonder what styles there are in the plug in? Or does the plug in just allow you to use the ones there are to burn a Blu-Ray disc?

I guest I have 31 styles menu, to bad we cannot get more with a download from Roxio website. That will work with Creator 2010 & Creator 2010 Pro

Why don't you just make your own from one of the existing HQ menu styles? You can use your own picture or you short video, chose your button style and then save it as you style for future use.

Select a general style that you like and then right click on the preview. You will get some options to change image, change audio and edit style (for video).

Edited by sknis

Why don't you just make your own from one of the existing HQ menu styles? You can use your own picture or you short video, chose your button style and then save it as you style for future use.

Select a general style that you like and then right click on the preview. You will get some options to change image, change audio and edit style (for video).

Where can I find this program. Does it come with Creator 2010?

Where can I find this program. Does it come with Creator 2010?

What program? That is a screen shot from "Create DVD" aka MyDVD.

Do you really have Creator 2010? Do you really have a Roxio product? Are you trying what was suggested or just reading and replying?

Sorry, I found your reply disconcerting. Perhaps spending some time with the instruction manual or with the "Learning Center" at the bottom of the Home page would be in order.

What program? That is a screen shot from "Create DVD" aka MyDVD.

Do you really have Creator 2010? Do you really have a Roxio product? Are you trying what was suggested or just reading and replying?

Sorry, I found your reply disconcerting. Perhaps spending some time with the instruction manual or with the "Learning Center" at the bottom of the Home page would be in order.

I do have Creator 2010. I did not know you have a menu with your right mouse in MyDVD. I did try what you suggested. I found it realy helpfull