No Sound When uploading Video

dalesman

Question

5 answers to this question

When I try to transfer my video to DVD the picture is fine but no sound is recorded..What is wrong any ideas..?

Tell us how you have your Sound hooked up from your source (be specific)?

What O/S do you have XP/Vista/Win7?

What application in EasyVHS to DVD are you using?

Tell us how you have your Sound hooked up from your source (be specific)?

What O/S do you have XP/Vista/Win7?

What application in EasyVHS to DVD are you using?

I have an Acer PC and use Windows XP and have the latest Roxio easyVHS to DVD. The hook up is from a Scart to 3 phono plug,on the video unit then red,white, and yellow cables to the USB adapter. The picture loads up fine, but there is no sound. However I have uploaded LPs with the same leads without any problem, and burnt them to CDs.

I have an Acer PC and use Windows XP and have the latest Roxio easyVHS to DVD. The hook up is from a Scart to 3 phono plug,on the video unit then red,white, and yellow cables to the USB adapter. The picture loads up fine, but there is no sound. However I have uploaded LPs with the same leads without any problem, and burnt them to CDs.

Still NO answer to this problem..!!

Still NO answer to this problem..!!

This is a users forum, not Roxio Tech Support, so no one here is obligated to give you an anwer.

Your problem could be your SCART connector, or your sound card. Here is a SCART connector that is known to work:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hama-Phono-SCART-S...9242&sr=8-1

This is a users forum, not Roxio Tech Support, so no one here is obligated to give you an anwer.

Your problem could be your SCART connector, or your sound card. Here is a SCART connector that is known to work:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hama-Phono-SCART-S...9242&sr=8-1

Never thought this was Tech support, but that others might have had the same problem, but thanks anyway.